Create an internal stylesheet, so you can customise the styles of your site's pages.
- Click to access the Content Delivery tab.
- Click Stylesheets to open the panel in the Site Map Inspector.
- Click to create a new stylesheet.
- In the New Stylesheet dialog provide a unique StyleSheet Name.
Certain characters are not permitted in a stylesheet's name. If you attempt to use these characters, a validation message will appear and you will be unable to proceed until you amend the name.
- Click Save.
- Type CSS content into the blank editor.
You should not attempt to write a stylesheet unless you are confident in your ability to use CSS language.
- Click to save the stylesheet.
- Use the Site Map Inspector menu to select Tools > Publish Changes > Stylesheets, which publishes the stylesheet to make it usable on the live site.